Columbus Pool Company Team Members
Raft to Rafters Pool and Spa has been in business for 42 years. We have built our business on four key principles: quality, service, creativity, and innovation. We have the highest standards of quality in the industry. From design and installation to complete cleaning and maintenance services, we do it all at a cost-efficient price for the customer.
Meet Our Third Generation Owner:
- Matthew Miller, Owner and Operator Matt began working for his grandfather at Raft to Rafters more than 15 years ago and has experience building, servicing, and selling pools and hot tubs. Matt is a Certified Service Professional through the Association of Pool and Spa Professionals. His passion is helping customers build their dream pool that will bring many years of memories for each and every family.
Meet Our Pool and Spa Service Team:
- Robby Peck– Robby came to our team in 2017. He had extensive knowledge of working with heavy construction equipment and is quickly learning to build in ground pools. Raft to Rafters built Robby’s grandparents pool over 40 years ago.
- Chris Clark– Chris joined our team in 2017. Matt first met Chris in 2014 when he taught a pool service certification class that Chris was in. Matt was impressed by Chris’s eagerness to learn and desire to learn more. Chris is our variable speed pump and automatic pool cover expert.
- Toby Harper– Toby has worked for Raft to Rafters Pool & Spa since 2016. He has been in the pool industry for over 20 years. Toby has several family members in the pool industry as well. He has many years of experience installing liners.
Meet Our Showroom Team:
- Keli Foley– We first met Keli in 2015 when she purchased a pool from Raft to Rafters Pool & Spa and loved it so much she came to work with us. She will always brighten your day with her energetic attitude and eagerness to help.
- Zack Harshman– Zack came to Raft to Rafters in 2016. Zack has more than ten years in the pool industry and has experience with weekly pool maintenance, working in the retail store, and working with the service department. Zack always takes the time to help our clients.
- Darrell Cline– Darrell joined our team in 2016 and brought with him over 15 years of management and industry experience. Darrell has in depth knowledge of water chemistry and is our Doughboy Pool expert.
Meet Our Administrative Team:
- Amber Owens, Accounting Amber has been with Raft to Rafters for more than thirty years and handles all of our accounting and billing services.
- Tammy Miller, Accounts Payable Tammy handles Accounts Payable, assists with Accounting, and helps keep our lights on!
Meet Our Business Development Team:
- Lisa Miller, Marketing & Business Development Lisa works behind the scenes to maintain our website and social media, coordinates events and sales, and distributes various types of communications to customers and media partners. She also works alongside her husband Matt to discover new ways to grow and develop the business.