Columbus Pool Company Team Members
Raft to Rafters Pool and Spa has been in business for 42 years. We have built our business on four key principles: quality, service, creativity, and innovation. We have the highest standards of quality in the industry. From design and installation to complete cleaning and maintenance services, we do it all at a cost-efficient price for the customer.
Meet Our Third Generation Owner:
- Matthew Miller, Owner and Operator Matt began working for his grandfather at Raft to Rafters more than 15 years ago and has experience building, servicing, and selling pools and hot tubs. Matt is a Certified Service Professional through the Association of Pool and Spa Professionals. His passion is helping customers build their dream pool that will bring many years of memories for each and every family.
Meet Our Pool and Spa Service Team:
- Gary Lovins, Construction Director Gary has worked at Raft to Rafters for more than 40 years building pools and working on hot tubs.
- Jason Shafer, Crew Leader Jason has worked in the pool industry for over 10 years and has worked at Raft to Rafters for more than five years.
- Chester Rooks, Lead Service Technician Chester has worked in the pool industry for more than 30 years after serving in the United States Marine Corp.
Meet Our Showroom Team:
- Mae Pack, Customer Service Associate Mae has worked at Raft to Rafters for 36 years. Mae’s expertise is in water chemistry and customer satisfaction. She is a vital asset to our organization!
- Micah Owens, Customer Service Associate Micah is a full time Junior High teacher and helps in the showroom at Raft to Rafters every summer.
Meet Our Administrative Team:
- Amber Owens, Accounting Amber has been with Raft to Rafters for more than thirty years and handles all of our accounting and billing services.
- Tammy Miller, Accounts Payable Tammy handles Accounts Payable, assists with Accounting, and helps keep our lights on!
Meet Our Business Development Team:
- Lisa Miller, Marketing & Business Development Lisa works behind the scenes to maintain our website and social media, coordinates events and sales, and distributes various types of communications to customers and media partners. She also works alongside her husband Matt to discover new ways to grow and develop the business.